Sunday, August 3

In August Previews

The Exterminators vol. 5: Bug Brothers Forever
The finale of The Exterminators, one of my favorite Vertigo series. "It's the explosive final battle between Bug-Bee-Gone and the killer cockroaches! The fate of humanity hangs in the balance"
$8.99 through DCBS.

Fables vol. 11: War and Pieces
"The war for Fabletown heats up! Cinderella heads out on a cloak-and-dagger mission to bring a mysterious package back into town. But when the Empire heads after the same prize, there's no telling who will be left standing when the smoke clears. "
$10.79 through DCBS

Kill Your Boyfriend
A new printing of the "cult classic" by Grant Morrison. (I've never read it, but for $3.50, why not?) "Originally published in 1995, Kill Your Boyfriend is an over-the-top black comedy of rebellion and teen romance topped with a heady mix of random violence and dark humor."
$3.59 through DCBS

The Unknown Soldier #1
I love the original Unknown Soldier series, so I'm looking forward to this one. I'm going to read it in trade, as I do with all Vertigo titles, but if you're a single issue person, pick this one up.
$1.49 through DCBS

No comments: